Hey there! I’m a software developer and system administrator living in London, England, currently building stuff as part of the security team at Facebook.
Things on this site
- Unix and Linux Stack Exchange
- suckless.org (my dwm patches are here)
I maintain the following personal projects:
- aur — interface to the Arch User Repository
- clipmenu — a clipboard manager with a dmenu frontend
- mac-cel — remove mouse acceleration on OSX
- mpdmenu — control mpd from dmenu
- pinyin — manipulate Hanyu Pinyin
- srt — a library to deal with SRT files
- tzupdate — update /etc/localtime automatically using geolocation
- yturl — watch YouTube videos on the command line
I also am a contributor to some other projects, including:
- hypothesis — an advanced Quickcheck style testing library for Python
- osquery — an operating system instrumentation framework for OS X and Linux
You can find other projects on my GitHub, although if they’re not on this list, I’m probably not actively developing or maintaining them.
Most of my work involves developing software to securely automate our complex SSL infrastructure. For the timebeing, regrettably these pieces of software are not open source.